BEDFORD, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bedford this week:
- A fire burned down the living quarters of four employees at GlenArbor Golf Club. Three escaped uninjured and a fourth was away on vacation.
- Bedford Daily Voice profiled father and son wine sellers Scott and Arthur Wunderlich of Bedford Wine Merchants.
- Westchester County Democrats have voiced their support to raise the legal age to purchase cigarettes and other tobacco products to 19.
- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a man at Sing Sing Prison in Ossining with promoting prison contraband on Monday, March 24, police officials said.
- 1 Plans Detail Controversial Katonah CVS Expansion
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Three Charged After Six-Month Lewisboro Heroin Probe
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director