BEDFORD, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bedford this week:
- A fire burned down the living quarters of four employees at GlenArbor Golf Club. Three escaped uninjured and a fourth was away on vacation.
- Bedford Daily Voice profiled father and son wine sellers Scott and Arthur Wunderlich of Bedford Wine Merchants.
- Westchester County Democrats have voiced their support to raise the legal age to purchase cigarettes and other tobacco products to 19.
- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a man at Sing Sing Prison in Ossining with promoting prison contraband on Monday, March 24, police officials said.
- 1 Bedford Schools Superintendent Cancels Race Relations Workshop
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Bedford Skies Sunday
- 3 10 Displaced In Fire At Mount Kisco Multifamily Home
- 4 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Bedford, NOAA Predicts
- 5 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions