BEDFORD, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bedford this week:
- A fire burned down the living quarters of four employees at GlenArbor Golf Club. Three escaped uninjured and a fourth was away on vacation.
- Bedford Daily Voice profiled father and son wine sellers Scott and Arthur Wunderlich of Bedford Wine Merchants.
- Westchester County Democrats have voiced their support to raise the legal age to purchase cigarettes and other tobacco products to 19.
- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a man at Sing Sing Prison in Ossining with promoting prison contraband on Monday, March 24, police officials said.
- 1 Curtis Instruments, Saw Mill Club Co-Founder Curt Beusman Dies
- 2 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 3 Katonah's Barbara Israel Opening Its Garden To The Public
- 4 Bedford Holds Three Memorial Day Parades, Town Picnic
- 5 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak