BEDFORD, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bedford this week:
- A fire burned down the living quarters of four employees at GlenArbor Golf Club. Three escaped uninjured and a fourth was away on vacation.
- Bedford Daily Voice profiled father and son wine sellers Scott and Arthur Wunderlich of Bedford Wine Merchants.
- Westchester County Democrats have voiced their support to raise the legal age to purchase cigarettes and other tobacco products to 19.
- New York State Police from the Hawthorne barracks charged a man at Sing Sing Prison in Ossining with promoting prison contraband on Monday, March 24, police officials said.
- 1 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis
- 2 Bedford Town Board Opts Not To Object To Proposed Katonah Group Home
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Katonah's Soros, Bedford's Peltz Make Forbes 400 Billionaire List
- 5 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer