This story has been updated.
TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- A multi-vehicle accident has resulted in stop-and-go traffic in the span leading to the Tappan Zee Bridge early Sunday afternoon.
The accident, on northbound I-87 heading toward Rockland County, blocked the left lane before being cleared but heavy volume remains.
The accident was reported at noon.
- 1 Plans Detail Controversial Katonah CVS Expansion
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Three Charged After Six-Month Lewisboro Heroin Probe
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You Lots Of Money