WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The state Environmental Facilities Corp. recently approved $511.45 million in low-interest loans for the new Tappan Zee Bridge that could possibly keep the bridge's tolls low, according to a report by the Westchester County Business Journal.
The loans will offset part of the $3.9 billion that remains to fund construction of the bridge.
The bridge currently has a $5 toll, but because of the construction on the bridge, the toll may have to triple, according to the report.
To read the full report, click here.
- 1 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Trump's Bedford Estate
- 2 Catherine Zeta-Jones Seeks Apartment Conversion At Bedford Hills Estate
- 3 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 4 Outside Clinton Home, Astorino Seeks Hillary's Take On Affordable Housing
- 5 Bedford Home To Bedford, Bedford Hills, Bedford Corners