WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – It’s become a pattern Westchester County residents have become unhappily familiar with – and it will be happening once again in the next 24 hours.
After a cold, sunny day on Monday with highs between 30 and 32 degrees, another snowstorm is expected to arrive overnight.
The quick-moving system is expected to produce 2 to 4 inches of snow accumulation inland and 1 to 2 inches along the coast, which could see a mix of rain and snow, according to the National Weather Service.
Snow should begin sometime after 3 a.m. Tuesday and continue until around noontime Tuesday.
Temperatures should continue to climb Tuesday afternoon, to a high between 38 and 40 degrees, signaling the start of a welcomed warming trend.
The outlook for Wednesday calls for a chance of rain and snow showers before 10 a.m., then a chance of rain showers with a high between 45 and 47 degrees.
By Friday, the temperature could reach or surpass 50 degrees.
- 1 Bedford Schools Superintendent Cancels Race Relations Workshop
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Bedford Skies Sunday
- 3 10 Displaced In Fire At Mount Kisco Multifamily Home
- 4 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 5 Bedford Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend