CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- The right lane of the southbound Saw Mill River Parkway that was blocked at Reader's Digest Road because of a disabled vehicle on Friday has been cleared.
The incident was reported at 3:15 p.m.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Maintenance Work Results In I-684 Lane Closures
- 3 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager