CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- The right lane of the southbound Saw Mill River Parkway that was blocked at Reader's Digest Road because of a disabled vehicle on Friday has been cleared.
The incident was reported at 3:15 p.m.
- 1 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 2 Mount Kisco Resident Charged With $1.4M Bank Theft
- 3 IRS Warns Bedford Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Bedford Hills, Katonah Fire Departments Assist In Battling Somers Blaze
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill