BEDFORD, N.Y. – A Katonah hardware store reported to police that an employee stole about $50,000 in cash during a four-month period, Bedford police said.
The employee is unknown and police are investigating the matter.
Katonah Hardware, on Katonah Avenue, reported the thefts on Feb. 20. They told police the thefts happened between October 2013 and February 2014.
Because the investigation is ongoing, few details are available.
Check back with Daily Voice for more information as it becomes available.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Bedford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Costumed Kids, Adults Pack Halloween Parade In Katonah
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Bedford Must Prepare
- 5 Katonah Fire Dept. Battles Blaze That Destroys Goldens Bridge Home