BEDFORD, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bedford this week:
- Downtown Katonah was busy as firefighters marched in the Katonah Fire Department's annual parade.
- Authorities overseeing an insider trading investigation are looking closely at investor Carl Icahn and whether he shared information about Clorox stocks in relation to opportune trades made by golfer Phil Mickelson and gambler William T. Walters, The New York Times reports.
- A 42-year-old Mount Kisco man has been charged with felony driving while intoxicated and is accused of driving onto a sidewalk, according to a Mount Kisco Police statement
- An overturned vehicle was reported on Wednesday morning on Route 172 in Bedford. The incident, reported at 8 a.m., was at Fox Lane near the entrance to Fox Lane High School.
- A red helicopter was spotted flying considerably low over downtown Armonk on Monday, June 2. The helicopter could be observed circling repeatedly above the Armonk Square retail complex.
- Two cars caught fire at the Mobil Gas Station on the Hutchinson River Parkway near Exit 25 Tuesday morning after a 70-year-old man having a diabetic emergency rear-ended a car pumping gas, according to Kieran O'Leary of the Westchester County Police Department.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report