WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The National Weather Service is calling for a mixture of snow, sleet and freezing rain throughout Westchester County on Monday that could result in hazardous driving conditions.
Snow is likely before 1 p.m., followed by freezing rain and sleet between 1 and 3 p.m. A mixture of rain, snow, and sleet is expected after 3 p.m. High temperatures are expected to be near 35 degrees. Chance of precipitation is 80 percent with snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
Precipitation is expected to change to all rain after 9 p.m.
- 1 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 2 Serious Accident Results In Route 172 Closure Near Fox Lane HS
- 3 Hand Grenade Removed From Katonah Home Found To Be Inert
- 4 National Weather Service: Bedford's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 5 Bedford Playhouse Theater Tenant Plans To Leave