WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Health Quest invites Westchester County residents to register for its February classes. The classes will be held at Health Quest facilities throughout the region.
The following are the classes:
- Saturday, Feb. 1: American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Instructor Course, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Vassar Brothers Medical Center in Poughkeepsie.
- Saturday, Feb. 8: Pediatric First Aid CPR Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) Course, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Vassar Brothers Medical Center, Poughkeepsie.
- Sunday, Feb. 9: PALS Renewal Course, 8 a.m.-4 p.m., Vassar Brothers Medical Center, Poughkeepsie.
- Sunday, Feb. 9: Pet 1st Aid, CPR and Disaster Preparedness Course, 10 a.m.-2 p.m., Putnam Hospital Center, Carmel.
- Sunday, February 9th 10 am. – 2 p.m.
- Friday, Feb. 21: Healthcare Provider Renewal Course, 6-10 p.m., Vassar Brothers Medical Center, Poughkeepsie.
- Saturday, Feb. 22: American Heart Association BLS Healthcare Provider Certification, 9 a.m.-2 p.m.,
Pre-registration and advance payment is required for all classes. For further information and registration, call 845-475-9742. For more information, visit the Health Quest website.
Health Quest includes Northern Dutchess Hospital in Rhinebeck, Putnam Hospital Center in Carmel and Vassar Brothers Medical Center in Poughkeepsie plus multiple Health Quest Medical Practice(HQMP) primary care and specialty locations, two Health Quest Urgent Care locations for walk-in urgent care and affiliates including Hudson Valley Home Care and The Heart Center.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Bedford, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Bedford
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Bedford; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Accidents Reported On Saw Mill, Hutchinson River, Taconic State Parkways