POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- The construction of a 60-foot fire watch tower has been proposed for the Ward Pound Ridge Reservation, according to News 12 Westchester.
The tower would be nearly identical to the one that was taken down from the reservation in the 1970s and would cost an estimated $250,000 which would be funded mostly through donations, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Bedford
- 3 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 4 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Bedford
- 5 Westchester Political, Business Leaders Applaud State Casino Decision