POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- The construction of a 60-foot fire watch tower has been proposed for the Ward Pound Ridge Reservation, according to News 12 Westchester.
The tower would be nearly identical to the one that was taken down from the reservation in the 1970s and would cost an estimated $250,000 which would be funded mostly through donations, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 2 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs
- 3 Westchester Legislator Who Represents Bedford To Resign
- 4 Bedford Central Voters Approve School Budget, Elect Sheerin
- 5 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies