BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bedford last week:
- A Bedford Hills man was ticketed and charged with driving while intoxicated after being stopped by New York state police at the intersection of Route 35 and the I-684 interchange, according to a police statement.
- Mount Kisco Associates, L.P., the landlord of the former Borders site in downtown Mount Kisco, will let its property be foreclosed after giving up contesting a lawsuit with the holder of its mortgage.
- MoneyRates.com released its list of best and worst states to make a living and New York didn’t fare so well, ranking in the top five worst.
- An upstate New York man was charged with driving while intoxicated after being pulled over by state police on I-684 in North Salem.
- 1 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 2 Mount Kisco Resident Charged With $1.4M Bank Theft
- 3 IRS Warns Bedford Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Bedford Hills, Katonah Fire Departments Assist In Battling Somers Blaze
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill