BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bedford last week:
- A Bedford Hills man was ticketed and charged with driving while intoxicated after being stopped by New York state police at the intersection of Route 35 and the I-684 interchange, according to a police statement.
- Mount Kisco Associates, L.P., the landlord of the former Borders site in downtown Mount Kisco, will let its property be foreclosed after giving up contesting a lawsuit with the holder of its mortgage.
- MoneyRates.com released its list of best and worst states to make a living and New York didn’t fare so well, ranking in the top five worst.
- An upstate New York man was charged with driving while intoxicated after being pulled over by state police on I-684 in North Salem.
- 1 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis
- 2 Bedford Town Board Opts Not To Object To Proposed Katonah Group Home
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Accidents Cause Major Delays On I-684
- 5 Katonah's Soros, Bedford's Peltz Make Forbes 400 Billionaire List