ARMONK, N.Y. -- Dorothy "Dottie" Ann Johnson (nee Kenney), a longtime Armonk resident, died Tuesday, Aug. 5. She was 88.
Johnson was born in Coney Island and grew up in Bedford Hills.
Johnson is survived by her husband, Frank Johnson; children, Karen Johnson of Armonk, Pat Mercier (Jim) of Enfield, Conn.; sisters, Kathleen Patrie (nee Kenney) of Brewster and Helen Bloom (nee Kenney) of Rochester; and many nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 8, from 2-4 and 7-9 p.m. at the Oelker-Cox & Sinatra Funeral Home, 262 E. Main St., Mount Kisco. The funeral service will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 9, at the funeral home with the burial following at Middle Patent Cemetery, Banksville.
Memorial donations may be made in Johnson's memory to Rosary Hill Home, 600 Linda Ave., Hawthorne, NY 10532.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Population Growth Among Issues Raised Over Katonah Group Home Plan
- 4 Bedford Library Staff Sad About Theater's Impending Exit
- 5 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash