KATONAH, N.Y. – Dianne Reidy Miller of Katonah and formerly of Somers died Jan. 22 following a recent illness. She was 65.
Miller was the daughter of Robert and Jean Reidy of Somers and wife of Kenneth Burnett Miller. She graduated from Somers High School, where she was a cheerleader, field hockey player and a performer in faculty student musicals.
She attended Becker Junior College and began her career working for the Katonah Medical Group, Cooper Labs and American Can before returning to Katonah Medical Group. She was most recently working for the Mount Kisco Medical Group.
Miller is survived by husband, her parents, two brothers, Alan and Daniel Reidy, and several nieces and nephews. She shared her home with two AFS international students, Lily of Holland and Tiina of Finland.
A funeral service was held Monday at Clark Associates Funeral Home in Katonah. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Putnam Humane Society, P.O. Box 297, Carmel, NY 10512, or Mahopac Volunteer Fire Department, P.O. Box 267, Mahopac, NY 10541.
- 1 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Bedford On Wednesday
- 3 Bedford's Samuel F. Pryor III, 86, Conservationist, Author, Attorney
- 4 Fox Lane's Magnan Becomes Earliest Commit In Syracuse Lacrosse History
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway