NEW YORK, N.Y. - The MTA's Harlem Line is experiencing 45 minute delays Thursday morning due to weather-related conditions.
The railroad is advising travelers to allow for extra travel time and listen for announcements at their stations.
Check back with The Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 2 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs
- 3 Westchester Legislator Who Represents Bedford To Resign
- 4 Bedford Central Voters Approve School Budget, Elect Sheerin
- 5 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies