WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- There are heavy delays on southbound I-684 Monday as a result of road construction and pothole repair.
The bulk of the delays, which began after the morning rush ended, are between Route 22 (Exit 3) and Route 120 (Exit 2).
- 1 Bedford Hills Teen Charged With Burglary In Mount Kisco
- 2 Bedford Man Charged With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin In Lewisboro
- 3 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard
- 4 IRS Warns Bedford Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Bedford Hills, Katonah Fire Departments Assist In Battling Somers Blaze