BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bedford last week:
- Six teenagers were hospitalized with non-life-threatening injuries , following a car crash on Springhurst Road, according to LoHud.com.
- Following a legal opinion from Bedford’s counsel, the Town Board approved countersigning an agreement of assurances from the provider of a proposed Katonah group home instead of making an objection to it.
- Westchester is home to nine billionaires , including Katonah's George Soros, Bedford's Nelson Peltz, according to the Forbes 400 billionaire list that was released on Monday, Sept. 29.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced a new set of practices on Thursday that will be implemented across all SUNY campuses to help combat sexual assault.
- The Mount Kisco Medical Group announced Wednesday a new partnership with Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center to provide supporting clinical services at the center's new outpatient cancer treatment facility in West Harrison.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.