MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Camp Saw Mill presents a tip for parents with children attending summer camp.
If a child has a special need or a special diet, always ask the director if the camp and counselors are willing to work with you to meet those needs. Do not assume they do or that they won’t – remember to be specific.
Saw Mill Club tries to meet every child's need and its motto is "kids rule."
For more information about Saw Mill Club's camp, visit their website here.
Visit sawmillclub.com to learn more.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report