MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Camp Saw Mill presents a tip for parents with children attending summer camp.
If a child has a special need or a special diet, always ask the director if the camp and counselors are willing to work with you to meet those needs. Do not assume they do or that they won’t – remember to be specific.
Saw Mill Club tries to meet every child's need and its motto is "kids rule."
For more information about Saw Mill Club's camp, visit their website here.
Visit sawmillclub.com to learn more.
- 1 Bedford Playhouse Theater Tenant Plans To Leave
- 2 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 5 Population Growth Among Issues Raised Over Katonah Group Home Plan