MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Camp Saw Mill presents a tip for parents with children attending summer camp.
If a child has a special need or a special diet, always ask the director if the camp and counselors are willing to work with you to meet those needs. Do not assume they do or that they won’t – remember to be specific.
Saw Mill Club tries to meet every child's need and its motto is "kids rule."
For more information about Saw Mill Club's camp, visit their website here.
Visit sawmillclub.com to learn more.
- 1 Bedford Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Bedord
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Bedford
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48