MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Camp Saw Mill presents a tip for parents with children attending summer camp.
If a child has a special need or a special diet, always ask the director if the camp and counselors are willing to work with you to meet those needs. Do not assume they do or that they won’t – remember to be specific.
Saw Mill Club tries to meet every child's need and its motto is "kids rule."
For more information about Saw Mill Club's camp, visit their website here.
Visit sawmillclub.com to learn more.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Bedford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Costumed Kids, Adults Pack Halloween Parade In Katonah
- 4 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Bedford Residents