BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Bedford Town Supervisor Chris Burdick provides a video update of the town's upcoming projects and an introduction to the town's Assessor's Office.
Burdick has announced that the Town Board has approved proceeding with the traffic study of Cherry Street. The next Town Board meeting to discuss the study will be on Wednesday, Sept. 17, at Bedford Historic Hall.
Town officials also received the go-ahead to use portion of New York State Department of Transportation's property on Railroad Avenue to relocate the town's recycling center. This will allow highway facilities to have important renovations done and improvements for next year. The project is expected to be completed in 2015.
Burdick also met with Bedford's Assessor Harry Girdlestone to describe how Girdlestone's office helps residents of the town.
To watch the video in full, click here.
- 1 Details Emerge, But Questions Remain In Harrison Double Murder-Suicide
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 Mount Kisco Woman Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Bank Customers
- 4 NTSB Says It Could Take Full Year To Complete Valhalla Crash Investigation
- 5 State Police Warn Bedford Residents Of Phone Scam