BEDFORD, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bedford this week:
- Five Pound Ridge and Bedford rowers contributed medal-winning performances that helped Norwalk River Rowing return from their recent trip to the Princeton area with three ISA Sculling Championship Team Trophies.
- New Metro-North schedules that will take effect on Sunday, May 11 will cut commute times into Grand Central Terminal on the Hudson, New Haven and Harlem lines.
- Pop legend Paul Simon, 72, and his wife, musician Edie Brickell, 47, were each charged with disorderly conduct after a dispute between the couple at their New Canaan home.
- New York State Police have charged a 55-year-old Peekskill man with making a bomb threat in Somers.
- 1 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Trump's Bedford Estate
- 2 Catherine Zeta-Jones Seeks Apartment Conversion At Bedford Hills Estate
- 3 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 4 Outside Clinton Home, Astorino Seeks Hillary's Take On Affordable Housing
- 5 Bedford Home To Bedford, Bedford Hills, Bedford Corners