BEDFORD, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bedford this week:
- Five Pound Ridge and Bedford rowers contributed medal-winning performances that helped Norwalk River Rowing return from their recent trip to the Princeton area with three ISA Sculling Championship Team Trophies.
- New Metro-North schedules that will take effect on Sunday, May 11 will cut commute times into Grand Central Terminal on the Hudson, New Haven and Harlem lines.
- Pop legend Paul Simon, 72, and his wife, musician Edie Brickell, 47, were each charged with disorderly conduct after a dispute between the couple at their New Canaan home.
- New York State Police have charged a 55-year-old Peekskill man with making a bomb threat in Somers.
- 1 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On Home Proposal Lasts Until Nearly 2 A.M.
- 2 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Bedford's Conservation Board Weighs In On 79-Home Proposal
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Bedford
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show