BEDFORD, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bedford this week:
- Five Pound Ridge and Bedford rowers contributed medal-winning performances that helped Norwalk River Rowing return from their recent trip to the Princeton area with three ISA Sculling Championship Team Trophies.
- New Metro-North schedules that will take effect on Sunday, May 11 will cut commute times into Grand Central Terminal on the Hudson, New Haven and Harlem lines.
- Pop legend Paul Simon, 72, and his wife, musician Edie Brickell, 47, were each charged with disorderly conduct after a dispute between the couple at their New Canaan home.
- New York State Police have charged a 55-year-old Peekskill man with making a bomb threat in Somers.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Bedford
- 3 Bedford School Officials Respond To Special-Ed Concerns
- 4 Westchester Political, Business Leaders Applaud State Casino Decision
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester