WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The Bedford Central School District and The Harvey School will have delayed openings on Friday because of the winter storm.
Bedford Central and Harvey will have two-hour delayed openings. Katonah-Lewisboro will have a three-hour delay for administrative and support staff. K-L schools start winter recess on Friday.
The schools made the announcements on Thursday night.
- 1 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On Home Proposal Lasts Until Nearly 2 A.M.
- 2 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Bedford's Conservation Board Weighs In On 79-Home Proposal
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Bedford
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show