WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The Bedford-Armonk Rotary raised more than $4,000 for the Westchester Burn Unit.
The Rotary Club hosted the annual softball game pitting fire departments from Armonk, Bedford Town, Bedford Hills, and Katonah.
The game was held in the Bedford Town Park. The game is held every year in August to support the Westchester Burn Unit at Westchester Medical Center.
- 1 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On Home Proposal Lasts Until Nearly 2 A.M.
- 2 South Salem Man Charged With Assault, Robbery After Beating Victim
- 3 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among Nation's 'Smartest'
- 4 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Bedford