WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The Bedford-Armonk Rotary raised more than $4,000 for the Westchester Burn Unit.
The Rotary Club hosted the annual softball game pitting fire departments from Armonk, Bedford Town, Bedford Hills, and Katonah.
The game was held in the Bedford Town Park. The game is held every year in August to support the Westchester Burn Unit at Westchester Medical Center.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Population Growth Among Issues Raised Over Katonah Group Home Plan
- 5 Bedford Library Staff Sad About Theater's Impending Exit