WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The Bedford-Armonk Rotary raised more than $4,000 for the Westchester Burn Unit.
The Rotary Club hosted the annual softball game pitting fire departments from Armonk, Bedford Town, Bedford Hills, and Katonah.
The game was held in the Bedford Town Park. The game is held every year in August to support the Westchester Burn Unit at Westchester Medical Center.
- 1 State Police Warn Bedford Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Chance Of Snow Returns To Bedford Overnight
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation