BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bedford last week:
- A Southeast resident, Michael Hall, 26, is facing drug charges after Lewisboro and Westchester County Police said they found him in possession of 130 bags of heroin, police said.
- Mount Kisco Police charged a 16-year-old Bedford Hills resident with third-degree burglary on Friday, Nov. 14, police officials said.
- New York State Police arrested, Patricia Romero, 45, a Somers woman Sunday, Nov. 16, on a charge of driving while intoxicated in Bedford.
- Former Alexander Hamilton High School standout Tiffany Corselli is among the members of the Niagara University women's basketball team that has been stuck on a team bus on the New York Thruway since 2 a.m. Tuesday during a Lake-Effect blizzard that has hit the Buffalo area.
- The Internal Revenue Service is warning residents of Westchester County to beware of a new telephone scam demanding money or bank information from taxpayers.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.