BEDFORD, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bedford this week:
- Westchester County police recovered 16 grams of cocaine, 10 glassine envelopes of heroin, 50 pipes used to smoke crack cocaine and arrested five people on related drug charges at an Ossining home this past weekend.
- Katonah resident Jessica Fanelli has been selected to play for the women's soccer team for the 2013-14 season at Marist College.
- Drivers are being warned to stay away from Jay Street Extension at the intersection with Mustato Road in Katonah on Wendesday morning after a water main break was reported by the town.
- A Bronx man with more than 20 suspensions on his license was arrested after leading state police on a high-speed chase on I-684 that ended with the driver crashing on Route 22 in North Salem.
- The body of a 40-year-old man was found in a burning car at the Purdys train station in North Salem on Sunday evening.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Bedford
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 Woman, 23, Charged With DWI At I-684 Stop In Bedford