BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Bedford last week:
- A Bedford woman is being charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle following a rollover.
- Greenburgh Police officers arrested a White Plains man and a Bedford Man on Tuesday, June 24, on charges of possession of several drugs including crystal meth and MDMA, known as "Molly," police officials said.
- Through an attorney, the Bedford Central School District has responded to a recent lawsuit filed on behalf of a fired Fox Lane High School teacher who wondered about a governmental conspiracy in the Newtown school shooting.
- Northbound I-684 in Bedford was reopened after a multi-vehicle accident resulted in its closure for nearly an hour on Wednesday afternoon.
- Gregory McCarthy, a New Castle teen who went missing was found safe.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report