ARMONK, NY. -- For the people at LogicPrep in Armonk, summer movie season is more than just big name blockbusters.
Jesse Kolber and Lindsay Tanne, who run LogicPrep and live in Bedford, said they are most looking forward to "Fed Up," is a documentary produced by Katie Couric about how American dietary guidelines are flawed and have led to skyrocketing obesity rates.
Having just come back from a trip to West Virginia, Kolber was shocked at few healthy eating options people have.
"It was really interesting," Kolber said.
Kolber and Tanne said they didn't know what the big blockbusters were and they usually wind up watching big movies months later. They said they are hoping to see "Fed Up" if it comes to the Jacob Burns Film Center in Pleasantville.
"We love going there," Tanne said.
The duo are also excited for the new Woody Allen film "Magic in the Moonlight," which opens in July and stars Colin Firth and Emma Stone.
"We'll see anything Woody Allen does," Kolber said. "We're huge fans."
- 1 Bedford Man Charged With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin In Lewisboro
- 2 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard
- 3 IRS Warns Bedford Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Bedford Hills, Katonah Fire Departments Assist In Battling Somers Blaze
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill