SOMERS, N.Y. -- An alert was issued Friday for Somers resident Gary McKeon.
The announcement, which came from the New York State Division of Criminal Justice Services, is called an Active Vulnerable Adult Alert. McKeon is 67, is 5-foot-11 and weighs 205 pounds, according to information from the alert.
The alert describes McKeon as a "missing vulnerable adult with dementia and Parkinson's disease and may be in need of medical attention."
The alert provides the following details about his most recently known information: "He was last seen at his home in Somers, New York at 7:30 a.m. on Friday, May 9. Gary is believed to be on foot was last seen wearing a dark blue polo shirt."
Anyone with information should call state police at 914-277-3651.
- 1 Catherine Zeta-Jones Seeks Apartment Conversion At Bedford Hills Estate
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 D'Agostino Closes Its Last Supermarket In Westchester
- 4 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority