This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A multi-vehicle accident on the southbound Hutchinson River Parkway and on southbound I-684 caused delays Thursday afternoon.
The accident on the Hutch, between I-287 and North Street (Route 127/Exit 25) in Harrison, was reported at 4:35 p.m.
The accident on 684 is at Route 35 (Exit 6) was reported at 4:40 p.m.
An earlier accident in Northern Westchester occurred on Route 172 at Woodcrest Lane on the Mount Kisco/Bedford border at 12:30 p.m.. There were no serious injuries.
- 1 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis
- 2 Bedford Town Board Opts Not To Object To Proposed Katonah Group Home
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Accidents Cause Major Delays On I-684
- 5 Katonah's Soros, Bedford's Peltz Make Forbes 400 Billionaire List