WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – An accident on I-684 South between Route 35, Exit 6 and the Saw Mill Parkway, Exit 5 slowed traffic Friday morning.
The accident occurred at 7:30 a.m. and was cleared prior to the end of the morning commute.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Bedford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Costumed Kids, Adults Pack Halloween Parade In Katonah
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Bedford Must Prepare
- 5 Katonah Fire Dept. Battles Blaze That Destroys Goldens Bridge Home