This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Motorists on I-684 had to contend with a couple of incidents that have slowed down their drives on Tuesday afternoon.
An accident on I-684 north at I-84 East is causing heavy delays. It was reported at 4:15 p.m.
Earlier and a bit further south, an overturned vehicle tied up traffic in Katonah at Exit 6 (Route 35).
The incident was reported at 3:25 p.m.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester