This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Motorists on I-684 had to contend with a couple of incidents that have slowed down their drives on Tuesday afternoon.
An accident on I-684 north at I-84 East is causing heavy delays. It was reported at 4:15 p.m.
Earlier and a bit further south, an overturned vehicle tied up traffic in Katonah at Exit 6 (Route 35).
The incident was reported at 3:25 p.m.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Population Growth Among Issues Raised Over Katonah Group Home Plan
- 5 Bedford Library Staff Sad About Theater's Impending Exit