WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Tuesday morning commuters in Northern Westchester experienced delays in the area of the Route 35/Route 100 interchange in Katonah.
An accident on Route 100 South between Route 138 and Route 35 resulted in stop-and-go traffic.
The accident, reported at 6:55 a.m., was cleared less than an hour later.
- 1 Curtis Instruments, Saw Mill Club Co-Founder Curt Beusman Dies
- 2 Westchester Legislator Who Represents Bedford To Resign
- 3 Bedford Central Voters Approve School Budget, Elect Sheerin
- 4 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 5 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M