WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Tuesday morning commuters in Northern Westchester experienced delays in the area of the Route 35/Route 100 interchange in Katonah.
An accident on Route 100 South between Route 138 and Route 35 resulted in stop-and-go traffic.
The accident, reported at 6:55 a.m., was cleared less than an hour later.
- 1 Fox Lane, John Jay Rank Among New York's Best High Schools
- 2 Bedford Hills Man Gets Seven Years In Prison For Home Invasions
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Bedford; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 4 Group Makes Funding Push For Bedford Theater Conversion
- 5 Snow Could Affect Friday Morning Commute In Bedford