MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. — As 2012 draws to a close, The Daily Voice is recapping some of the biggest stories of the past year.
In July, one of the brightest stars in the celebrity galaxy--country singer Taylor Swift --paid the village of Mount Kisco a surprise visit. The 22-year-old Grammy winner was seen exiting Mount Kisco pizza joint Marcella's Pizza on July 25 in the company of Bedford's Conor Kennedy, celebrity gossip blog "Oh No They Didn't" reported.
Kennedy, 18, is the son of Mary Kennedy, the estranged wife of Robert F. Kennedy Jr. who hanged herself at her Bedford home in May.
Coincidentally, July 25 was also the day a Surrogate's Court judge named Conor administrator of his mother's $2.1 million estate.
Swift and Kennedy continued to date throughout the summer as the singer vacationed with his family at the Kennedy compound in Hyannis Port, Mass. Swift even accompanied Conor to his mother's grave.
Swift and Kennedy reportedly broke up in October. Swift had been busy promoting her new album, “Red,” which contains the hit single "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together," so she had little time for the relationship with Kennedy, a friend told the New York Post.
According to reports, Swift is now dating member of boyband One Direction Harry Styles.
- 1 Catherine Zeta-Jones Seeks Apartment Conversion At Bedford Hills Estate
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 D'Agostino Closes Its Last Supermarket In Westchester
- 4 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority