BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Happy Birthday to Bedford’s Felicity Kendall Huffman.
Felicity Kendall Huffman, who was born in Bedford, turns 51 on Monday.
Huffman, a film, stage, and television actress, was born Dec. 9, 1962. She is known for her role as executive producer Dana Whitaker on the ABC television show "Sports Night: (1998–2000), which earned her a Golden Globe Award nomination, and as hectic supermom Lynette Scavo on the ABC show "Desperate Housewives" (2004–2012), which has earned her an Emmy Award.
Huffman won the OBIE Award, 1994–95, for her performance as Donny in David Mamet's "Cryptogram." In June 2008 it was announced that Huffman would receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. She finally received her star in March 2012 along with her husband, actor William H. Macy, in a joint ceremony.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Bedford; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Bedford, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Bedford
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Accidents Reported On Saw Mill, Hutchinson River, Taconic State Parkways