MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Saw Mill Club personal trainer John Wagner explains the importance of proper nutrition in an article on Case Western Reserve University's website.
Wagner gives advice on maintaining a balanced diet to help benefit your health, the basics of healthy eating and the breakdown of the food pyramid.
"Stress, tension, rushing and eating on the run all take their toll on your digestion and health," Wagner cites in the article.
"Try to relax and take the time to really appreciate the food in front of you. Not only will it increase your enjoyment and satisfaction by having a "comfortably full" stomach, this technique is often recommended as a strategy to help people lose weight.
To read the full article, click here.
Visit sawmillclub.com to learn more.
- 1 Fox Lane, John Jay Rank Among New York's Best High Schools
- 2 Bedford Hills Man Gets Seven Years In Prison For Home Invasions
- 3 Bedford Central Faces $2.6M Deficit For 2015-16 School Year
- 4 Katonah Resident Adds New Music Series to His Mount Kisco Tavern
- 5 Storm System Departs Bedford, Snow Could Return Thursday