MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Saw Mill Club personal trainer John Wagner explains the importance of proper nutrition in an article on Case Western Reserve University's website.
Wagner gives advice on maintaining a balanced diet to help benefit your health, the basics of healthy eating and the breakdown of the food pyramid.
"Stress, tension, rushing and eating on the run all take their toll on your digestion and health," Wagner cites in the article.
"Try to relax and take the time to really appreciate the food in front of you. Not only will it increase your enjoyment and satisfaction by having a "comfortably full" stomach, this technique is often recommended as a strategy to help people lose weight.
To read the full article, click here.
Visit sawmillclub.com to learn more.
- 1 Bedford Hills Teen Accused Of Defacing Historic Clock Tower
- 2 Man Going 107 MPH In Bedford Charged With Drug Possession, Police Say
- 3 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 4 Bedford Man Charged With DWI After Rear Ending Two Cars, Police Say
- 5 'Property Brothers' Looking For Westchester Residents To Appear In TV Show