MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital's Dr. Kurt Voellmicke, director of foot and ankle surgery at the Orthopedic and Spine Institute, discusses symptoms of flat feet, treatment and how to recover on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Voellmicke explains that flat feet is a condition that occurs when the arch of the foot collapses from the deterioration of a weakened tendon. The condition is prominent in women older than age 40, but occurs with men as well.
To learn more about the conditions, treatment and recovery of flat fee, visit Northern Westchester Hospital's blog here.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs
- 2 Westchester Legislator Who Represents Bedford To Resign
- 3 Bedford Central Voters Approve School Budget, Elect Sheerin
- 4 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 5 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M