MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital's Dr. Kurt Voellmicke, director of foot and ankle surgery at the Orthopedic and Spine Institute, discusses symptoms of flat feet, treatment and how to recover on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Voellmicke explains that flat feet is a condition that occurs when the arch of the foot collapses from the deterioration of a weakened tendon. The condition is prominent in women older than age 40, but occurs with men as well.
To learn more about the conditions, treatment and recovery of flat fee, visit Northern Westchester Hospital's blog here.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 3 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester