MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- In honor of National Dairy Month, Northern Westchester Hospital registered dietitian Stephanie Perruzza shares the facts on consuming dairy, its benefits and how much is needed on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Perruzza also covers the lowdown on non-lactose products including soy milk, almond milk and hemp.
To learn how dairy benefits diet, about non-dairy alternatives and how to improve your intake of dairy, visit Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Population Growth Among Issues Raised Over Katonah Group Home Plan
- 3 Bedford Library Staff Sad About Theater's Impending Exit
- 4 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 5 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home