MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital's Cancer Treatment and Wellness Center is one of the first sites in the world to offer the breast cancer drug trial, PALOMA-3.
The hospital and Mount Kisco Medical Group are now enrolling patients in this Phase 3 study.
This clinical research study is investigating the use of palbociclib (PD-0332991), a CDK 4/6 inhibitor being investigated for advanced stage breast cancer.
To learn more information about the study and how to enroll, visit Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Plans Detail Controversial Katonah CVS Expansion
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Three Charged After Six-Month Lewisboro Heroin Probe
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director