MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital's Cancer Treatment and Wellness Center is one of the first sites in the world to offer the breast cancer drug trial, PALOMA-3.
The hospital and Mount Kisco Medical Group are now enrolling patients in this Phase 3 study.
This clinical research study is investigating the use of palbociclib (PD-0332991), a CDK 4/6 inhibitor being investigated for advanced stage breast cancer.
To learn more information about the study and how to enroll, visit Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Sandra Lee Returns Home To New Castle After Double Mastectomy