WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Harvard and Vancouver School professors from the University of British Columbia have released a report that shows the happiness of U.S. cities based on a study conducted by the CDC and other factors, such as income, age, sex reports the Independent Journal Review.
Scranton, Erie, and Pittsburgh in Pennsylvania as well as Gary, Ind., and New York City were the top five unhappiest cities according to the report.
To read the full article, click here.
- 1 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Bedford
- 3 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 4 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Bedford
- 5 Westchester Political, Business Leaders Applaud State Casino Decision