BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Television personality and businesswoman Martha Stewart recently used a drone camera to capture photos over her Bedford farm, a 153-acre estate known as Cantitoe Farm, and she posted the photos on her blog.
Photos featured views of the sunrise near the Cross River reservoir, her winter and summer house, horse paddocks, gardens and planted trees.
To view the photos on her blog, click here.
- 1 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On Home Proposal Lasts Until Nearly 2 A.M.
- 2 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Bedford's Conservation Board Weighs In On 79-Home Proposal
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Bedford
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show