BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Television personality and businesswoman Martha Stewart recently used a drone camera to capture photos over her Bedford farm, a 153-acre estate known as Cantitoe Farm, and she posted the photos on her blog.
Photos featured views of the sunrise near the Cross River reservoir, her winter and summer house, horse paddocks, gardens and planted trees.
To view the photos on her blog, click here.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Bedford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Costumed Kids, Adults Pack Halloween Parade In Katonah
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Bedford Must Prepare
- 5 Katonah Fire Dept. Battles Blaze That Destroys Goldens Bridge Home