BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Television personality and businesswoman Martha Stewart recently used a drone camera to capture photos over her Bedford farm, a 153-acre estate known as Cantitoe Farm, and she posted the photos on her blog.
Photos featured views of the sunrise near the Cross River reservoir, her winter and summer house, horse paddocks, gardens and planted trees.
To view the photos on her blog, click here.
- 1 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis
- 2 It's A Girl: Chappaqua's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Accidents Cause Major Delays On I-684
- 5 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer