BEDFORD, N.Y. -- The three-hour drive from Boston, Mass., to nearby Bedford is worth the trip, The Boston Globe told its readers Tuesday.
The Globe's travel section printed a feature on the many charms to be found in the town's three hamlets of Bedford Village, Bedford Hills and Katonah.
The story, "Quaint Surroundings and a Celebrity Sighting in Bedford., N.Y." includes a list of attractions for visitors to discover: restaurants such as Meetinghouse, cultural destinations including Caramoor, shops such as Kelloggs & Lawrence General Store and places to stay including the Bedford Post Inn, owned by celebrity Richard Gere, were all on the list.
Read The Boston Globe article here.
- 1 State Police Warn Bedford Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Chance Of Snow Returns To Bedford Overnight
- 4 Two Clerks Charged In Northern Westchester Underage Drinking Detail
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield