BEDFORD, N.Y. -- The three-hour drive from Boston, Mass., to nearby Bedford is worth the trip, The Boston Globe told its readers Tuesday.
The Globe's travel section printed a feature on the many charms to be found in the town's three hamlets of Bedford Village, Bedford Hills and Katonah.
The story, "Quaint Surroundings and a Celebrity Sighting in Bedford., N.Y." includes a list of attractions for visitors to discover: restaurants such as Meetinghouse, cultural destinations including Caramoor, shops such as Kelloggs & Lawrence General Store and places to stay including the Bedford Post Inn, owned by celebrity Richard Gere, were all on the list.
Read The Boston Globe article here.
- 1 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Bedford
- 3 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 4 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Bedford
- 5 Westchester Political, Business Leaders Applaud State Casino Decision