BEDFORD, N.Y. -- The three-hour drive from Boston, Mass., to nearby Bedford is worth the trip, The Boston Globe told its readers Tuesday.
The Globe's travel section printed a feature on the many charms to be found in the town's three hamlets of Bedford Village, Bedford Hills and Katonah.
The story, "Quaint Surroundings and a Celebrity Sighting in Bedford., N.Y." includes a list of attractions for visitors to discover: restaurants such as Meetinghouse, cultural destinations including Caramoor, shops such as Kelloggs & Lawrence General Store and places to stay including the Bedford Post Inn, owned by celebrity Richard Gere, were all on the list.
Read The Boston Globe article here.
- 1 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Trump's Bedford Estate
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 Outside Clinton Home, Astorino Seeks Hillary's Take On Affordable Housing
- 4 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 5 Man ID'd In I-87 Fatal Motorcycle Crash