BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Bedford Hills artist Juan Fernando Silva's work will be on display in a New York City gallery in March.
Chelsea’s Agora Gallery will feature Silva in "The Essence of Abstraction" from Tuesday, March 4 to Tuesday, March 25, with an opening reception on Thursday, March 6.
The reception will run from 6 to 8 p.m. at the gallery at 530 West 25th Street in Chelsea.
"Juan Fernando Silva finds inspiration in the beauty of everyday life," representatives said. "Silva’s colorful oil-painted canvases are both a depiction of moments experienced in the present, and a reflection on the past- particularly the history of Impressionist painting. Painting primarily cityscapes, Silva’s paint dances across the canvas, vibrating with energy. Silva himself cites his upbringing in Buenos Aires as a strong influence on his art because of the colorful artwork and tango dancers that he was surrounded by."
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Bedford
- 3 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 4 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 5 Cable Work On Route 35 Will Cause Delays Around Bedford, Lewisboro