WACCABUC, N.Y. – The public is invited to join ambassador wolf Atka and the Wolf Conservation Center (WCC) family to celebrate the organization's 13th anniversary.
The Wine & Wolves festive bash takes place in the Carriage House of the Waccabuc Country Club on Thursday at 7 p.m.
Fine wine, food, and music by Barbara Garriel & Friends, as well as holiday gift ideas, will be on hand – all to benefit the WCC.
This year's fine food and wine providers include Crabtree's Kittle House, Gail Patrick's Cafe, 121, Le Chateau, The Horse & Hound, Bacio, Mt. Kisco Seafood, Haiku, Market Place Danbury, Grissini's, Two Meatballs, Blue Bird Ice Cream, Distell Wine & Spirits, and Cartwright & Daughters
Tickets are $100 (100 percent tax deductible) and attendance is limited to 130. Past years' events have sold out, so early sign-up is encouraged. Call 914-763-2373 or visit www.nywolf.org to register or for more information.
The Waccabuc Country Club is located at 90 Mead St. in Waccabuc.
- 1 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis
- 2 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 3 Bedford Town Board Opts Not To Object To Proposed Katonah Group Home
- 4 Accidents Cause Major Delays On I-684
- 5 Katonah's Soros, Bedford's Peltz Make Forbes 400 Billionaire List