WACCABUC, N.Y. – The public is invited to join ambassador wolf Atka and the Wolf Conservation Center (WCC) family to celebrate the organization's 13th anniversary.
The Wine & Wolves festive bash takes place in the Carriage House of the Waccabuc Country Club on Thursday at 7 p.m.
Fine wine, food, and music by Barbara Garriel & Friends, as well as holiday gift ideas, will be on hand – all to benefit the WCC.
This year's fine food and wine providers include Crabtree's Kittle House, Gail Patrick's Cafe, 121, Le Chateau, The Horse & Hound, Bacio, Mt. Kisco Seafood, Haiku, Market Place Danbury, Grissini's, Two Meatballs, Blue Bird Ice Cream, Distell Wine & Spirits, and Cartwright & Daughters
Tickets are $100 (100 percent tax deductible) and attendance is limited to 130. Past years' events have sold out, so early sign-up is encouraged. Call 914-763-2373 or visit www.nywolf.org to register or for more information.
The Waccabuc Country Club is located at 90 Mead St. in Waccabuc.
- 1 Bedford Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Bedord
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Bedford
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48