BEDFORD, N.Y. - Here's a look at some events happening around Bedford this week. For more listings, visit our Events calendar.
Tuesday, Aug. 20
Read More 3's and 4's: 4:15 p.m. Story Time with Miss Kathy featuring fun books full of rhythm and rhyme. Free. Bedford Hills Free Library, 26 Main St., Bedford Hills.
Wednesday, Aug. 21
Nature Walk: Birds, Butterflies and Bugs at Bylane: 9 a.m. to noon. Join Tait Johansson in the meadows, shrublands and woods around Bylane in search of butterflies, dragonflies and birds. Free. Bedford Audubon Society, 35 Todd Road, Katonah.
Technology Help With Greg: 3:30-5 p.m. If you need help with any of your technological devices, then come see student volunteer Greg as he will help you with any technological issues you might be having. You can bring your technological device and Greg will teach you how to download music, audio books, eBooks or anything else you might need. Free. Bedford Free Library, 32 Village Green, Bedford.
- 1 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis
- 2 Bedford Town Board Opts Not To Object To Proposed Katonah Group Home
- 3 Katonah's Soros, Bedford's Peltz Make Forbes 400 Billionaire List
- 4 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 5 Metro-North Reports Rise In Crime