BEDFORD, N.Y. - Here's a look at some events happening around Bedford this week. For more listings, visit our Events calendar.
Monday, August 12
Chesnut Ridge Hawkwatch: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. The Chestnut Ridge Hawkwatch Platform is open to the public seven days a week. Each autumn, Bedford Audubon collects scientific data on raptor migration at the Chestnut Ridge Hawkwatch, located on an east-facing ridge at The Nature Conservancy’s 350-acre Arthur W. Butler Memorial Sanctuary on Chestnut Ridge Road in Bedford Corners. Free. Bedford Audubon Society, 35 Todd Road, Katonah.
Tuesday, August 13
Help us Ready the Hakwatch Platform for the Season: 9 a.m. to noon. Free. Bedford Audubon Society, 35 Todd Road, Katonah.
Read More 3's and 4's: 4:15 p.m. "Story Time with Miss Kathy" featuring fun books full of rhythm and rhyme. Free. Bedford Hills Free Library, 26 Main St., Bedford Hills.
Wednesday, August 14
Caramoor at KMA's Live Music in the Sculpture Garden: 6.30 p.m. Two of Westchester’s top cultural institutions collaborate on an outdoor concert. Guests are invited to bring a blanket and picnic dinner to enjoy classical music at the Katonah Museum of Art’s beautiful sculpture garden. $15 members, $20 non-members; admission includes complimentary beer and wine. Katonah Museum of Art, 134 Jay St.
- 1 Bedford Man Charged With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin In Lewisboro
- 2 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard
- 3 IRS Warns Bedford Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Bedford Hills, Katonah Fire Departments Assist In Battling Somers Blaze
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill