WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The Westchester Land Trust, along with Birdstone Farm, will present "The Year of the Horse,” a family event featuring a horse exhibition and tour, on Sunday, Sept. 21 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
The event will be held at Birdstone Farm, which is at 20 Boutonville Road in Cross River.
There will be an exhibition of working horses, a dressage presentation and a tour of the barn to visit with all the animals, as well as a few surprises.
In addition, there will be cocktails, hors d’oeuvres and small plates available for guests. There will also be a cocktail reception from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Main House for patron-level contributors.
Adult tickets are $75, children tickets are $30, and adult patron tickets are $125.
They can be purchased by visiting westchesterlandtrust.org/birdstonefarm or by phone at 914-234-6992, extension 23.
Proceeds will benefit the Westchester Land Trust and its important work protecting land in Westchester and eastern Putnam County.
- 1 Plans Detail Controversial Katonah CVS Expansion
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Three Charged After Six-Month Lewisboro Heroin Probe
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director