KATONAH, N.Y. -- The Katonah Museum of Art is hosting art workshops for children through May.
The recurring series of workshops, known as Tuesdays For Tots, introduces museum experiences and art explorations to children from ages 3 to 5 and their parents or caregivers. The first of the six sessions took place on Tuesday, April 8. The next in the series are on April 22, 29, May 6, 13 and 20.
"Explore the museum galleries together, make a mess with interesting art materials, and learn new artistic ideas and activities in this series of parent-child workshops," representatives said in a press release. "Inspired by Jasper Johns’ prints and Rosemary Wells’s picture book illustrations, we will enjoy vegetable prints, texture rubbings, bookmaking, and more!"
Pre-paid registration is required. The cost is $90 for members and $120 for non-members for the six-week course. To register, call 914-232-9555, ext. 0.
- 1 Man Charged With Causing Severe Stab Injuries, Mount Kisco Police Say
- 2 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 3 Snow Could Return To Bedford For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 5 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show