BEDFORD, N.Y. -- New York City-based real estate development firm Alchemy Properties invites residents, businesses and organizations to a meeting at 8 p.m. Tuesday, July 22 to present preliminary development ideas on the vacant lot next to the Bedford Playhouse.
The meeting will be chaired by retired Planning Board Chairman Dr. Donald J. Coe in the courtroom at the Town House at 321 Bedford Road, Bedford Hills.
Alchemy Properties will present preliminary development ideas. The company has extensive experience developing historical properties in New York City.
Their most recent project was converting the top 30 floors of the Woolworth Building, a National Historical Landmark, into luxury condominiums.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Bedford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Bedford Must Prepare
- 4 Katonah Fire Dept. Battles Blaze That Destroys Goldens Bridge Home
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester