BEDFORD, N.Y. -- New York City-based real estate development firm Alchemy Properties invites residents, businesses and organizations to a meeting at 8 p.m. Tuesday, July 22 to present preliminary development ideas on the vacant lot next to the Bedford Playhouse.
The meeting will be chaired by retired Planning Board Chairman Dr. Donald J. Coe in the courtroom at the Town House at 321 Bedford Road, Bedford Hills.
Alchemy Properties will present preliminary development ideas. The company has extensive experience developing historical properties in New York City.
Their most recent project was converting the top 30 floors of the Woolworth Building, a National Historical Landmark, into luxury condominiums.
- 1 Curtis Instruments, Saw Mill Club Co-Founder Curt Beusman Dies
- 2 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Katonah's Barbara Israel Opening Its Garden To The Public
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens