BEDFORD, N.Y. -- New York City-based real estate development firm Alchemy Properties invites residents, businesses and organizations to a meeting at 8 p.m. Tuesday, July 22 to present preliminary development ideas on the vacant lot next to the Bedford Playhouse.
The meeting will be chaired by retired Planning Board Chairman Dr. Donald J. Coe in the courtroom at the Town House at 321 Bedford Road, Bedford Hills.
Alchemy Properties will present preliminary development ideas. The company has extensive experience developing historical properties in New York City.
Their most recent project was converting the top 30 floors of the Woolworth Building, a National Historical Landmark, into luxury condominiums.
- 1 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis
- 2 It's A Girl: Chappaqua's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Accidents Cause Major Delays On I-684
- 5 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer