MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital will be hosting a food drive to support the Mount Kisco Interfaith Food Pantry until Monday, March 31.
For the entire month of March, donation boxes will be located at the following entrances of Northern Westchester Hospital: main lobby, north entrance and the emergency department.
Food items needed:
- Canned beans
- Canned tuna fish
- Low-sodium canned soups
- Breakfast cereal
Donations will help feed the Westchester community.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 State Police Warn Bedford Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Two Clerks Charged In Northern Westchester Underage Drinking Detail
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Bedford Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday