MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital will be hosting a food drive to support the Mount Kisco Interfaith Food Pantry until Monday, March 31.
For the entire month of March, donation boxes will be located at the following entrances of Northern Westchester Hospital: main lobby, north entrance and the emergency department.
Food items needed:
- Canned beans
- Canned tuna fish
- Low-sodium canned soups
- Breakfast cereal
Donations will help feed the Westchester community.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Catherine Zeta-Jones Seeks Apartment Conversion At Bedford Hills Estate
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Bedford
- 5 Cable Work On Route 35 Will Cause Delays Around Bedford, Lewisboro