MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Mount Kisco Medical Group will be hosting a community-education seminar, "Skin Cancer Symposium" to educate the public on topics of prevention, diagnosis and treatment on Monday, May 19 at 6:30 p.m.
The seminar will be held on the third floor in the Founders Conference Room at the Mount Kisco office located at 110 South Bedford Road in Mount Kisco.
The seminar will be presented by Dr. Melanie A. Warycha of MOHS Surgery and Dr. Douglas A. Roth of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Warycha will discuss prevention, screening, diagnosis and MOHS surgery. Roth will focus on plastic surgery reconstruction of skin cancer defects on the face.
To RSVP or for more information, contact Doreen Semel at 914-242-2666.
Visit mkmg.com to learn more.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Sandra Lee Returns Home To New Castle After Double Mastectomy