KATONAH, N.Y. -- Katonah Village Library is hosting lessons for patrons to learn how to use its 3-D printer on Fridays, Aug. 15, and Aug. 22.
Design your own creation on the library's new 3-D printer, the MakerBot Replicator2.
Join the library staff for an overview of 3-D printing, followed by design instructions. These are 45-minute sessions. Patrons must attend an introductory session before they will be able to use the MakerBot.
The lessons are open to all ages, but children 14 and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
Register for a 45-minute block: 3-3:45 p.m., 3:45-4:30 p.m. or 4:30-5:15 p.m.
To register, call the library at 914-232-3508 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester