KATONAH, N.Y. -- Katonah Village Library is hosting lessons for patrons to learn how to use its 3-D printer on Fridays, Aug. 15, and Aug. 22.
Design your own creation on the library's new 3-D printer, the MakerBot Replicator2.
Join the library staff for an overview of 3-D printing, followed by design instructions. These are 45-minute sessions. Patrons must attend an introductory session before they will be able to use the MakerBot.
The lessons are open to all ages, but children 14 and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
Register for a 45-minute block: 3-3:45 p.m., 3:45-4:30 p.m. or 4:30-5:15 p.m.
To register, call the library at 914-232-3508 or send an email to email@example.com.
- 1 Bedford Hills Teen Charged With Burglary In Mount Kisco
- 2 Somers Woman Charged With DWI On I-684 In Bedford
- 3 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For Parts Of Lower Hudson Valley
- 5 Bedford Man Charged With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin In Lewisboro