KATONAH, N.Y. -- Katonah Village Library is hosting lessons for patrons to learn how to use its 3-D printer on Fridays, Aug. 15, and Aug. 22.
Design your own creation on the library's new 3-D printer, the MakerBot Replicator2.
Join the library staff for an overview of 3-D printing, followed by design instructions. These are 45-minute sessions. Patrons must attend an introductory session before they will be able to use the MakerBot.
The lessons are open to all ages, but children 14 and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
Register for a 45-minute block: 3-3:45 p.m., 3:45-4:30 p.m. or 4:30-5:15 p.m.
To register, call the library at 914-232-3508 or send an email to email@example.com.
- 1 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On Home Proposal Lasts Until Nearly 2 A.M.
- 2 South Salem Man Charged With Assault, Robbery After Beating Victim
- 3 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Bedford