BEDFORD, N.Y. -- The Harvey School has announced that it will be hosting a special evening with Art Garfunkel, who continues his comeback to the stage in 2014, with a performance on Friday, March 14 at 8 p.m.
The event will take place in the Lasdon Theater of the Walker Center for the Arts. Tickets for the event are $65. Seating is extremely limited.
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame member and diamond-selling artist had taken time off to recover from a vocal ailment. Garfunkel has begun performing a series of intimate warm-up shows since late 2013.
"The voice is back. I'm in flight again," said Garfunkel.
"I believe I have grown through adversity. A new creation has emerged that is truly exciting me -- my stage show."
Garfunkel has made a mark on the music world as both a solo artist and half of legendary Simon and Garfunkel.
He has also enjoyed a successful film career, published a book of poetry and released 12 original solo albums, including the most recent, "Some Enchanted Evening" in 2007.
Since then, he has been busy as a husband to his wife and a father to his two sons, 23-year-old Arthur Junior and 5-year-old Beau Daniel.
To purchase tickets for the event, visit http://www.harveyschool.org go to “Harvey Presents: An Intimate Evening with Art Garfunkel” and click on the link to the ticket site.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Bedford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Bedford Must Prepare
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Police Search For Suspect Who Allegedly Robbed Man Near Bedford