BEDFORD, N.Y. -- The Harvey School has announced that it will be hosting a special evening with Art Garfunkel, who continues his comeback to the stage in 2014, with a performance on Friday, March 14 at 8 p.m.
The event will take place in the Lasdon Theater of the Walker Center for the Arts. Tickets for the event are $65. Seating is extremely limited.
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame member and diamond-selling artist had taken time off to recover from a vocal ailment. Garfunkel has begun performing a series of intimate warm-up shows since late 2013.
"The voice is back. I'm in flight again," said Garfunkel.
"I believe I have grown through adversity. A new creation has emerged that is truly exciting me -- my stage show."
Garfunkel has made a mark on the music world as both a solo artist and half of legendary Simon and Garfunkel.
He has also enjoyed a successful film career, published a book of poetry and released 12 original solo albums, including the most recent, "Some Enchanted Evening" in 2007.
Since then, he has been busy as a husband to his wife and a father to his two sons, 23-year-old Arthur Junior and 5-year-old Beau Daniel.
To purchase tickets for the event, visit http://www.harveyschool.org go to “Harvey Presents: An Intimate Evening with Art Garfunkel” and click on the link to the ticket site.
- 1 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On Home Proposal Lasts Until Nearly 2 A.M.
- 2 South Salem Man Charged With Assault, Robbery After Beating Victim
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 5 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among Nation's 'Smartest'